TurboTax which version
You can upgrade to a more fully-featured version of TurboTax at any time before filing your return, without having to start over.
For example, if you sold a lot of stocks or run a home-based business, you may want to upgrade from Basic or Deluxe to the Premier or Home & Business versions, respectively.
Here's a few things you need to know before upgrading:
- The upgrading fee is the price difference between the version you're using and the upgraded version.
- Once you've upgraded, you cannot downgrade back to your original version. More info
- You cannot upgrade from TurboTax Basic, Deluxe, Premier, or Home & Business to TurboTax Business.
- Although they sound similar, upgrading is not the same thing as updating. Updating, which is free, applies the latest available tax forms, bug fixes, and enhancements to the program.
- Sign in to TurboTax Online.
- In the We can help you... section in the lower-left corner, click the link Upgrade to a different TurboTax product.
- A pop-up window with a comparison chart will open. Select the version you want to upgrade to at the bottom of the pop-up window and click Upgrade Now.
TurboTax CD/Download Software
- Open your return in TurboTax.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to submit payment for the upgrade.
Unlike the Windows or Online versions, there is no specific command that will upgrade your TurboTax for Mac. Instead, the program will prompt you to upgrade when you get to an appropriate area in the program.
For example, if you're using Basic or Deluxe, you will be prompted to upgrade to Premier when you enter your stock sales.
You might also like:
Please don't troll, serious question
My horoscope said today that 13 is a lucky number for me today. So I bought 2 lotter tickets.
I'm filing my taxes online and I'm about to click on efile and the system has post dated it for tomorrow, the 14th, however, seems like I have the option to change it to 13th.
I never ever cheat on my taxes but I may have answered one of the interview questions wrongly. I've called IRS, posted in taxFo, asked turbotax people and everyone tells me a different version. I'm so fed up, I'm going to xmit it. Should it be date stamped 13th or 14th? Which one you'd think will spare me an audit?
If the person who inquired about tax software
I just called turbotax and they gave me the same deal as if i'd ordered over the web: $40 plus tax but they waived shipping and are sending it express. they also threw in gratis two other software packages--one is some kind of photoshop thing, the other something called "family lawyer," which i think will be very helpful to me.
you get both federal and state and this is the deluxe version which i've been using for several years and has a full idiot proof interactive help section in full video/audio.
i took a brief customer survey which took 30 seconds and required punching in two numbers
I think I need OS X 10.4 Tiger
Got the 2007 version of TurboTax, which claims it must run under 10.4.
1 - where on the Apple website do I find this to purchase? I tried the Apple store, and all OS links point to 10.5, in terms of purchasing.
2 - how doggy will my computer be when running OS 10.4? Presently running 10.3.9 and it's not exactly a screamer. It's a G4/733MHz Quicksilver with 1G RAM. I know, Apple claims my hardware's good enough for Tiger, but Apple's always been pretty optimistic about how crummy the hdwe can be for an OS.
Intuit to Announce First-quarter Results on Nov. 21 — Wall Street Journal
No reservation or access code is needed. .. Its flagship products and services include QuickBooks(R), Quicken(R) and TurboTax(R), which make it easier to manage small businesses and payroll processing, personal finance, and tax preparation and filing.